The New Hampshire Wildlife Federation is dedicated to the protection of our wildlife and natural resources. Founded in 1933, the NHWF works in cooperation with other conservation groups, as well as state and federal agencies to assure that future generations will enjoy New Hampshire’s great outdoor resources.
Your donation helps the NHWF to continue its mission.
Your donation may be acknowledged in our official publication New Hampshire Wildlife or in our program brochure unless you request otherwise.
There are several ways to support the NHWF.
If you have a TD Bank Account you can sign up for their Affinity Program and list NHWF to be the recipient of the donation at no cost to you! If you just want your account(s) at TD Bank to be part of our affinity program, you can just call the bank and give them our code AH230 or check with your TD Bank branch on how to sign up!
If you purchase items through Amazon today, you can support the NHWF by simply logging on to your Amazon account from their “smile” website located at: http://smile.amazon.com. (Note; there is no “www.”) After logging into your account you will be prompted to select your nonprofit organization. Search “New Hampshire Wildlife Federation” and you will find us. Then proceed to shopping as you normally would. Bookmark “smile.amazon.com” as your new “Amazon” page.
It does not cost you anything and does not change your shopping experience, and the Amazon Foundation pays the NHWF 0.5% of all purchases made through their Smile website. To date Amazon has paid out more than $34 million to the nonprofit community.
MAJOR DONORS TO THE NHWF 33rd ANNUAL CONSERVATION BANQUET
- Mike Amaral, Gilmanton, NH
- N Allen Austin, Dover, NH
- Bill Barrett, Groton, NH
- LL Bean, Freeport, ME
- Becoming an Outdoors Woman Program
- Belknap County Sportsmen, Laconia, NH
- Cast and Blast Guide Service, Weare, NH
- Central NH Guides, Bow, NH
- LL Cote Errol NH
- Ken Dionne, Amherst, NH
- Hope Eagleson, Hillsboro, NH
- Mark Edwards, Penacook, NH
- Friends of NHWF
- Granite State Indoor Range & Gun Shop, Hudson, NH
- Sharon Guaraldi, Canaan, NH
- Haggett’s Marine, Concord, NH
- Alan Karg, Pittsburg, NH
- Lopstick Lodge, Pittsburg, NH
- Tony Massahos, Windham, NH
- Morse Sporting Goods, Hillsboro, NH
- Mt Carmel Safaris, South Africa
- Nervous Waters, South Andros, Bahamas
- Nature in Metal, N Marshfield, MA
- NH Bear Hunters Association, Berlin, NH
- NH Guides Association, Rumney, NH
- NH Trappers Association, Charlestown, NH
- PSE Archery, Inc., Tucson, AZ
- Reel NH Fishing Guide Service, Manchester, NH
- Rymes Propane & Oil, Pembroke, NH
- Tall Timber Lodge, Pittsburg, NH
- Warren’s Guide Service, Portsmouth, NH
- Charles H Williams, Durham, NH
- Zulu Nyala, South Africa